Do you dream of being able to travel for leisure and do your work from beautiful places or while adventuring?
Without proper planning, this type of "work trip" can be a disaster and could affect your ability to work remotely in the future. On top of regular trip planning, you also need to consider things like:
- Having reliable internet access while traveling (including while on the road)
- Monitoring battery power & keeping devices charged (particularly for remote trips)
- Scheduling & rest (making time for leisure and loved ones)
- Having a Plan B, Plan C, and Plan D to deal with potential work-related issues
We've designed (and taken!) numerous Blended Working trips. Here are some Blended Working examples:
- A 4-week camping road trip across Canada
- A week-long family Christmas holiday trip to Florida
- A week-long cross-country skiing trip
- A week-long Spring Break trip to Vancouver Island
- A week-long bike touring trip in British Columbia's wine country
- A two week camping road trip from Vancouver, BC to Whitehorse, Yukon
- A 6-week, 5-city summer tour around France
Let us help you design the work trip you've always wanted to take.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the possibility of planning a Blended Working trip for yourself, get in touch with us.