FORMAT: A 3-session consultation package to assess your team's strengths and weaknesses and develop a plan to improve teamwork and overall team performance.
DATES: The consultation can be started anytime. Session are scheduled as needed/wanted
GROUP SIZE: The package is designed for individual adventure racing teams (up to 5 people)
COST: $300 (CAD) ** SEE BELOW TO REGISTER **
This consultation package is designed to help adventure racing teams at all skill levels to improve their performance related to team-based issues, such as:
- Teamwork and team cohesion
- Roles and responsibilities
- Group decision-making
- Differences in personalities, styles, and temperaments
- Differences in skills and abilities
- Leadership and accountability
The package includes:
- An analysis of individual and team strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT)
- Three one-hour online team meetings to discuss specific issues, challenges, and strategies
- Hands on exercises and activities to test new skills and strategies (as appropriate).
Consultant: James Galipeau, PhD.
James has a Master’s Degree in Sport Psychology and a Ph.D. in Education. He has conducted research on learning in sports teams and other small groups, as well as studying the mental skills used by adventure racers. Over the past 15 years he has competed in numerous endurance-based sports including: adventure races, ultramarathons, multi-day mountain bike races, canoe marathons, multi-day cross-country skiing events, snowshoe racing, and both summer and winter multisport races. He has raced in over 25 expedition-length adventure races - including 5 Adventure Racing World Championships - and has been on the podium in 5 Adventure Racing World Series Events.
A 3-session consultation package to assess your team's strengths and weaknesses and develop a plan to improve teamwork and overall team performance.